Update for the Upcoming Season

Hello Dodgers Family and Supporters,

As all of you would be aware, we are facing a lot of challenges with COVID-19. For the baseball community, the biggest challenge has been the mandates from Baseball Victoria and Baseball Australia.
Those mandates are in place to keep all of us as safe as possible and we, as a club, will support the DBA, BV and BA in upholding these guidelines. At this stage, there will be no club functions, training, meetings or gatherings until 7 April. The good news on this front is that the 7 April date will fall 11 days short of the start of the season. This will leave us little time to prepare physically for the season but we can overcome that.
For now, I would encourage everyone to hold off on registering with BV for the upcoming season until we know with certainty that the season will proceed. We are expecting the season to go as normal from the date the bans are lifted but the virus environment is ever changing. In saying that, the medical community is making great progress and I am hopeful that they will have all fears alleviated in the very near future.
Once we have the all clear, we will work to get all club registrations completed and ensure that every player and member is registered with BV through the Sportsdesq Platform. In the meantime, if you intend to play, please contact myself or Jordan Russell via the details on the “About Us” page to let us know you are playing. I appreciate your continued support and patience at this time. We will endeavor to keep everyone updated as we get the updates.

Brandon Mize